Archive for Month: March 2014

  • Council Tax relief for residents affected by flooding

    Residents whose homes were flooded over the winter could receive help with their Council Tax. Those affected by the floods should contact East Hampshire District Council to see if they qualify for up to three months’ exemption from paying Council Tax. The Government has set aside money to go to residents whose homes have been…